DMAIC and 8D – Problemsolving methods
What you can achieve with this course:
In this introductory course to the DMAIC and 8D, we will explain what LEAN / Six Sigma is and go through the problem-solving methodology DMAIC and 8D methodology. We will take it from scratch and look at different examples and case studies..
The course aims to introduce and give an overview of what the LEAN / Six Sigma is and what the DMAIC and 8D methodology are, and why companies should make use of methodologies in order to become more competitive.
Who this is for:
Those who carry out investigations with the aim of improving processes and practices in the company. Improvement Leaders and their teams need to have this foundation.
No experience required
Min 5 / Max: 12
Price: 6,900 SEK
Total price per participant excluding VAT
Travel and accommodation costs not included.
After completing the course you should know:
- The customer comes first
- To focus on what matters most
- Daring to set challenging goals
- The overhead occurs when the value creation processes occur
- Participation – everyone should be involved
- Critical thinking, asking the right questions, to challenge the prevailing situations and questioning old certainties
- Basing decisions on facts and data