Kaizen Leader Training (KLT)
What you can achieve with this course:
Change management is key to have an impact in the change process of LEAN / Six Sigma. Leadership is very important and here you will get the tools and the philosophy for success.
We are focusing on the execution with structure and give a mindset that lays the foundation for further work.
Day 1 TPS / Taiichi Ohno / History of Kaizen
Day 2 VSM basics, Event and planning, execution in theory and practice
Day 3 Tools / SMED etc.
Green Belt or higher
Min 6 / Max: 12
Price: 9,900 SEK
Total price per participant excluding VAT
Travel and accommodation costs not included.
- Preparing Management for Kaizen events
- To kick start their improvement efforts
- Setting and delivering on challenging goals and results
- “Train the trainer”
Who this is for:
Future leaders, production, improvement leader, Six Sigma Green- and Yellow Belts
After completing the course you should know:
- Conduct a Value Stream Mapping (VSM) and prioritize after it
- Plan, manage and execute a Kaizen event
- Educate a team in basic Kaizen tools
- Keeping together long-term improvement work
- Create a roadmap for Kaizen work / -methods
- Plan, manage and execute a Kaizen event at preferred suppliers